JINDAL SAW ITALIA S.p.A. (“JSI”or the “Company”) will manage the personal data voluntarily supplied in this application form (the “Data”) during the registration on the portal. With this in mind, we inform you that the Data will be subject to handling operations by means of paper-based and/or electronic tools and will be used exclusively to evaluate your interest in our products and allow access to the restricted area reserved to our customers, commercial partners and collaborators.
The submission and indication of information is optional, but any missing data and/or your lack of consent to use the Data will preclude the possibility for JSI to insert your data in our database and thus allow you access to the restricted area.
The Data submitted will be used exclusively by JSI and may be communicated, to the following parties:
• employees of the marketing department of the Company;
• employees of the customer and after-sale services of the Company;
• JSI’s direct and indirect subsidiaries and associated companies
The complete list of JSI’s direct and indirect subsidiaries and associated companies to whom the Data may be disclosed is available at the JSI.
You may , at anytime, exercise the rights pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Decree Law. 196/03, which, for your direct knowledge, is entirely reproduced below.
The holder of the rights to manage the Data is JINDAL SAW ITALIA S.p.A. (the “Holder”), whose headquarters are located in Via K.L. Von Bruck, 32 34144 Trieste (TS). The updated list of all those entitled to manage personal data is disclosed in JSI premises.
JINDAL SAW ITALIA S.p.A.
In person the Holder pro-tempore
Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
• The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even though it may not yet have been recorded, and to have it communicated in an intelligible form.
• The person concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
• the origin of the personal data;
• why and how the personal data will be used;
• the logic applied if the data is processed with the aid of electronic instruments;
• the details of the controller, the supervisor and the appointed representative according to Article 5, paragraph 2;
• the entities or categories of entities to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed State area representatives, managers or people with specific tasks.
• The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
• updates or corrections of the data or, if it should concern him or her, additions to the data;
• cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
• a declaration that the operations referred to under a) and b) have been brought to the notice, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or made known, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared with the right being safeguarded.
• The person concerned is entitled to object, entirely or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data regarding him or her, even though it may be pertinent to the purpose of the data collection;
• to the processing of personal data regarding him or her for the purposes of sending publicity or direct sales material or for carrying out market or commercial advertising research.
I declare that, according to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, I have received complete disclosure regarding the use of personal data and a copy of art. 7 of the same law, consequently, I agree to the use of my personal data, including information of a sensitive nature, for the purposes and as established above. Furthermore, I authorize the Company to handle my personal data according to specifications above as long as deemed useful by the Company, but not beyond my request for cancellation of the same.
Furthermore, I certify that the information provided in the following application form is true and correct and that I am aware that the received logon credentials are strictly personal and confidential. Thus I declare that the credentials will be preserved with care and it will be given timely warning in case of theft or loss.
In addition, I agree and acknowledge that I’ll be therefore considered directly and legally responsible for any misuse and/or abuse the JSI may suffer through the received credentials.